Kettering Assembly of God will resume services in our sanctuary beginning Sunday, May 17. There will be no Sunday School, childrens church or nursery until further notice. Please help us by following these guidelines:
1. We will only use the sanctuary entrance, sanctuary, and nearby restrooms. No other parts of the building will be open.
2. We will have hand sanitizer available and ask that you use it as you enter the building.
3. We will have bulletins and handouts for children in a baggie that you will receive as you enter.
4. Our greeters will hold the door for you. They will be wearing masks and gloves.
5. You may choose to wear a mask if you so desire.
6. Please do not come if you are running a fever or have had a fever in the 24 hours preceding the service. We will try to have a temperature station available if you need to take your temperature after arriving.
7. Please do not come if you have any condition that makes you more susceptible to the virus, or if you have been told by your physician to avoid going out.
8. We will use every other pew in the sanctuary, and we will have the pews we use marked off in six-foot sections. Please observe the six-foot rule for social distancing. As mentioned above, families sit together and do not have to observe social distancing.
9. We will have some bottles of water available if needed. Just ask one of the ushers.
10. We will receive the offering in containers as you leave the service.
11. Please, do not shake hands or reach out to hug someone.
We will continue to livestream our services at our Facebook page at 10:30 AM. We look forward to seeing you either in person or online!